ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 September 2011

I'm on the carpet !

This is just not good enough !  I told you the other day I thought Pal was muscling in on my home territory, well its getting serious now. After a hard nights protection work together, making sure the Stop'its are keep safe from all the wild animals out here in Greece like goats, donkeys, snakes, mice, tortoises, pine martens and some of the villagers he has the cheek to rest in comfort.  Me I'm on the carpet !



No comments:

Post a Comment