ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 5 September 2011

My new medal


I have decided you humans have some very funny ideas on awarding us canines medals! 

This morning started like any other summer morning, up about 7am, breakfast and my grooming on the balcony by Mr Stop'it. Later, out for our morning drive and my run around; but then we drove to the dreaded dog doctor!  Now despite her being very nice to me on the surface I always seem to "be in for it" once I get put up on the examination table. I don't mind her checking all my joints or even having a look and checking I have washed my ears out, in fact I can even tolerate the cold stethoscope on my underparts, but the thermometer and where she insists she has to put it "OUCH".  


As I expected I was also going to get "stuck"......I hate injections. Its all done to keep you fit and well Mrs Stop'it tells me. I was not blooming ill to start with I try and tell her!


The the dog doctor writes something in my passport, stamps it and I get a bravery medal.........Last years medal was silver (see blog), this years is gold so I must be improving !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment