ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 September 2011

Not much happening....



Well I guess from my absence you all can tell there is not much happening at the "Stop'it's" household.  In saying that we all did go out the other day to Koroni for mid day lunch, well at least my people ate I just got cold water.  The human who brought my people their food bowls stated she liked me, but then again who wouldn't? As you can see I had my photograph taken whilst patiently waiting under the table for my people to finish their food.


For those of you who are not familiar with this area I have put a picture of Koroni on for you to look at. It is a small fishing village about 30 minutes from my kennel.







No comments:

Post a Comment