ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Off I go again...


Mr Stopit was up very early this morning and after my brush down off he went with the motorised "whipping stick" to cut all the long grass down in my garden. Well I thought that was it, no outings today. However after he finished he disappeared into the "rain room", reappeared again ready to go out...YES I thought now don't forget me!
Only a short journey today though, a brief run around near the beach and a visit to the cake shop in Petalidi.....mmmmm they don't sell doggie biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment