ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 9 September 2011

Pal got left behind


By now all of you will know about my friend Pal.  Well the other day my people took me around his house to see him, whilst they just sat and talked human rubbish Pal and I had a right good time playing chase and barking at passing girlies!
Now what I was unaware of  was that he was planning a visit to my house as well, and last Wednesday he arrived with the people he looks after. As I had been to the dog doctor a couple of days earlier I was still not in top form and it was a hot afternoon so we just rested whilst the humans talked. Soon Pals people were off but disaster......they forgot to take Pal !

No comments:

Post a Comment