ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 22 October 2011

Beach watch babe.......

click on photo to enlarge

In my earlier postings you will recall how I chased the criminal element in Greece after I thought she had stolen the walking stick. Mr Stop'it was none too pleased with me as apparently for a successful "collar" you have to say you seen the crime committed and not make assumptions.  Oh well the end of my Police dog career I think.......
So today I've tried another occupation as Lifeguard-dog.  The only problem I can see is that I hate water, so if I keep watch from near my tower I guess the best way to prevent drownings is to chase the humans away BEFORE they get into the sea!  As you can see I've done a pretty damn good job so far.......

As a side thought I wonder if I can have a couple of puppies like Pamela Anderson had ?

No comments:

Post a Comment