ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 27 October 2011

K9 for F1........

click on photo to enlarge

Another good start to a sunny day and romp around the beach, even Mrs Stop'it joined me on the beach this morning.  After my run about the "Guv" had lots of business things to do so I got left in the car alone a few times.  Its OK this weather as its not too hot for me, one thing thank goodness my people are always careful of especially out here in Greece.  When they do leave me alone though I "break through" the plastic partition Mr Stop'it has built to keep me in the rear, that way I can pretend to be the driver and sit in the Guv's seat. Mind you I do get a telling off when he gets back!

click on photo to enlarge



No comments:

Post a Comment