ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 26 October 2011

click on photo to enlarge

This lifeguard thing I think I could take seriously, for my Greek friends have a close look at my boat and you'll see what I mean!

Well this morning was quite hot for late October and off we went as normal for our beach walk along the coast at Velika. It has been a while since I had a good sniff around this bit of beach as the "Guv" usually goes to a part of the beach a bit further along. Since I was last there the farmer has dug some big deep trenches, I think its to stop locals driving up and cutting down the trees on the beach in the winter for firewood.  Good job I say because if it continued like last year all my male canine friends would have "nowhere to go!"


No comments:

Post a Comment