ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 13 October 2011

Boats & buildings........

click on to enlarge

Another good outing for me today.  It started with a visit to Analypsi beach where I was allowed to have a good run around.  However Mr Stop'it keeps very near me as last May one of my good canine friends was poisoned here. (see blog post earlier this year) Mrs Stop'it took some pictures of some rather small turtles swimming about and basking in the sunshine on some discarded wooden pallets in the water inlet just behind me.
I was far more interested in the dogs barking near by and the cow that was munching its way through the bamboo growing around. 

Later we went on a long drive to look at Ancient Messini. I heard my people saying that is was built in 4th century BC with what was then state of the art techniques to withstand Spartan incursions, but all the workers were on strike due to Greek austerity measures.  Uh.. no wonder its still not finished !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment