ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 7 October 2011

I want to be a police dog !


The other day I told you about the fun I have barking very loudly from the car window as we pass old Greek ladies dressed in black with walking sticks. Well I have decided what is even more fun, chasing old Greek ladies that "nick" walking sticks ! 
Now you can guess this does not go down well with Mr & Mrs Stop'it but I have told them I am in training because I want to be a police dog and catch the criminals......

No comments:

Post a Comment