ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 31 October 2011

Its Howl-o-ween

click on picture to enlarge

Well I guess it going to be great fun tonight, so I thought I would get into the howl-0-ween spirit with some of my mates. Thats me on the far left.  Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis will know just how much I hate humans with sticks (that is because in my early life before Mr & Mrs Stop'it adopted me I was beaten so much), so tonight any humans that come my way with broom sticks or the like will be very sorry! 

click on picture to enlarge

Oh yes and if they are a bit big for me to handle I can always call in support from my mate Pal..............

click on picture to enlarge

BE AFRAID.......BE VERY AFRAID !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment