ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Off for a picnic.....


I noticed this morning as Mr Stop'it was giving me my early morning brush down that the Mrs's of the household was busy in the kitchen...now I know that means food!   I went in to investigate and sure as my name is Rosie there was lots of food being wrapped up in tin foil, what more some of it was mine!

This can only mean one thing, we're off on a trip......yippee.

So with the tin box on wheels loaded up, me in the back we set off. It really is great fun getting my head out of the window, wind in my face and barking at all the other dogs I see and of course frightening little old Greek ladies dressed in black as we pass them with a great big   B  A  R  K.
I'll show you tomorrow where we went........

No comments:

Post a Comment