ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Yes ! The beach is mine again.....


One good thing about October and the slight change in the weather is that most of the tourists have gone home!  October also means for me the freedom of the beaches again.  So this morning I had a good old sniff about and run on the beach.
The "Guv" always takes Mrs Stop'it out for an airing with us, but she tends to sit on a chair on the beach and read her book whilst me and the "Guv" have a walk and look around.  Saying that there was not much washed up this morning and the foreign tourists beach hut made of drift wood and palm leaves is slowly getting broken up by the wind and waters. 

Now I think I remember reading something like that somewhere!

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:



No comments:

Post a Comment