ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 10 November 2011

Lest we forget.....

click on photo to enlarge

I wear my poppy with pride.  I know Remembrance Day is about remembering humans that have given their lives in war time so we may live free today, but being canine I must ask you also to remember all of my ancestors that served and gave their lives as well.  Below I have attached some very interesting articles that many may not have considered.  My ancestors served the war effort in many, many ways often going places where humans could not, often sacrificing their lives to save that of their masters........





(page links now out of date removed)






No comments:

Post a Comment