ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Beach & breakfast.....

click on photo to enlarge

It was quite warm running along the beach front this morning with Mr Stop'it despite now being mid December. As we approached my house the "guv" collected the mail from the post box and I ran off to have a good long drink of water to quench my thirst after all that running around.  I think it was just as well I did as water could be in short supply in the future if I understood the noises and expletives that Mr Stop'it made about the water bill that had just arrived! 

Still I got my breakfast all the same, but I had to make sure my people did not want a share of it !


No comments:

Post a Comment