ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 9 December 2011

Mud, Mud glorious mud..............

click photo to enlarge

A few rain storms around over the last few days so I am glad to be able to stay in. The trouble is there are just some things a girls got to do when the need arises so I do have to go out in the rain occasionally.  This presents me with a problem as my people tend to get a bit annoyed with me when I enter the house wet and shake myself dry!

Mind you its not all my fault. Mr Stop'it had a large truck of red dirty delivered a few weeks back and had it spread all over garden, now when that gets wet I get even dirtier.....so its his fault, as you can see for getting my paws and face covered in red mud!



No comments:

Post a Comment