ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 December 2011

Got it wrong !


Being a Greek dog sometimes I do have trouble understanding English I guess.  Let me explain.......  
When my people returned after a few days away in the U.K. I heard Mr Stop'it say he had brought me a ham-hock back.   YIPPEE I thought, I love bacon..I want it, I want it!  The problem was it never seemed to materialised. Now I know why.......it was a HAMMOCK !!!!!!

Some time back I told you the "guv" was looking at a new car for the misses, and the other day it arrived. The problem is I tend to make a bit of a mess with my loose blond hairs in the car (why they have to black carpets and seats beats me), so when my people were in the UK they bought me a "hammock" that stretches across the rear seats between the headrests.  Well its better than being left at home when they go out and I have my own seat belt and harness for safety; buts it not as much fun as sticking your head out the window in the wind and barking at people as I go past........................

No comments:

Post a Comment