ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 23 December 2011

Its dry and sunny.......


It is much better weather this morning, so the beach walk was on!  I was so excited to be able to have a good run about on the sand and once out of the new tin box I headed quickly for the beach


Some times the "governor" is so slow and fails to keep up with me, good job he is  not training for the Olympics for next year.....he'd fail!


Its odd though, this beach changes in the winter months. In the summer its nearly all sand yet every winter someone seems to bring loads and loads of pebbles then they must come back in the following summer and take them away again.......odd you humans!
I do not like running on the pebbles much though and have to carefully pick my way through them in case I twist my little paws..............................


No comments:

Post a Comment