ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Its getting colder....


Winter has certainly arrived here in Greece and the rains have started. Despite what you humans think us canines do feel the cold, especially when your raised in a hot country like me......a sort of "hot dog", that's me!
My regular readers will know that I do not like getting wet, be it out in the rain, in the sea or getting washed in the shower by the "guv".  When we go out in the mornings I see lots of my doggy friends tied up and left out in the bad weather with sometimes no cover at all, and at best normally only an old barrel or similar to sleep in.
I am therefore very glad that I can snuggle down under my  blanket and keep nice and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment