ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas 2011


Merry Christmas to all my canine and human friends out there.

Not a very warm morning here in Greece this Christmas Day, but good enough to get out for another walk on the beach with my people. Now just what is it that makes them want to dress me up like a "prize mutt" ?  I only tolerate it to amuse Mrs Stop'it and get the doggy chocolates afterwards.  Mind you I was lucky yesterday I heard Mrs Stop'it planning to dress me up and take me with them carol singing in Kalamata....... whoa I'd would not have liked that as it definitely would not have been seen as cool by my canine friends! I think it would have been more a case of Santa having a "cheeky red Rosie" instead of  "rosy red cheeks.......


 

No comments:

Post a Comment