ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 December 2011

The new tin box


Today we went off again in the new tin box on wheels, I am getting used to the "hammock" Mr Stop'it has put in the rear seat for me now, guess its not too bad and definitely better than being left at home.  The "guv" wanted an estate car with windows in the rear side sections that opened for me;  years ago Volvo made such a design, but now-a-days its impossible to find any car maker (he says) that has this design.

The new tin box looks silver in the photo, but is not. It is quite difficult for a mutt like me to describe as it seems to change colours depending on the light conditions.....then you humans say dogs are colour blind in any case!

No comments:

Post a Comment