ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 5 December 2011

A trip in the new car


Breakfast in Stoupa I heard Mr Stop'it say this morning. Now that meant I had to make sure I was not forgotten as I wanted another ride in the new car. Stoupa is a good hour away from us and best of all at this time of year is very quiet as most of the tourists have gone away. So off we set.

Whilst my people tucked into a good English breakfast (despite it coming with an apology for a sausage), one of the local pesky felines tried to make friends with me.  Uh, I stuck my nose in the air.....I'm not letting the side down and going to speak to her. However unbelievably Mr Stop'it gave her a bit of MY sausage.  If this happens again I'll have to sort him out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment