ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 7 January 2012

The Party is over....

click on photo to enlarge

Well its back to normal now all the humans have stopped partying.  Some very odd customs you folks have I must say. At New Year my people had many of their friends here, both British and Greek (its a good job I'm a bilingual canine so at least I knew what was being said), at least I was involved and in the middle of it all. That was until they all went outside and started singing in a big circle.  However they still have not got the hang of Zorba's dance though, as they kept singing something that sounded like it was about "Old mans eyes" ?  Guess it was because it was dark!  Then they let off loud bangers full of pieces of paper all over my balcony.....uh I was off!

So as I said its back to normal now, a walk on the beach and then in the olive groves....so  HAPPY  NEW  YEAR to all my readers out there



No comments:

Post a Comment