ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 15 January 2012

Uh..they got to eat!

click on photos to enlarge

Now as I said the taverna at Ag Theodora was all closed up so it was off to Megalopoli  for lunch...well it was lunch for my people, I got sort of 
" wheeled out the cafe! "


After "they" had their fill off we went again. Now Megalopoli houses the power plant for most of the Peloponnese yet despite this the town is very clean and has  a good town square and lots of shops.  The Guv drove through the gates towards the power plants to have a look at the massive ignite fields being quarried to supply the plant with fuel

click on photos to enlarge









No comments:

Post a Comment