ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 4 February 2012

Blow me down.....

click on photos to enlarge
Well the walk on the beach this morning was a bit "fur raising" to say the least, in fact I think the Guv was trying to get me blown away! Over the last few days we have had very high winds again and a bit of rain so I've been staying inside. In fact its been so windy the Guv has tied the trees in the garden down with rope!
Now many of you will know I am not too fond of water, be it in the "rain room" or on the beach so it was quickly back to the tin box on wheels for me.  Mr Stop'it tried to get me to go back on the beach, but I was having none of it....I just sat down in protest!





No comments:

Post a Comment