ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 March 2012

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi hapus i bawb

click on photo to enlarge
As the people who I look after are Welsh I thought I had better get them up extra early this morning and wish them "Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus i bawb",  well that is the excuse I made anyway.  You see the earlier they get up out of their basket the longer I have out on my visit to the beach.
This morning I heard the misses is going to the hairdressers,  can't see why she can't just shake it about like I do to keep it neat and tidy!  Still it gives me and the "guv" some good time together having a look around Petalidi after my beach romp.  Normally when this happens we also go for a drive and lunch out, I'll tell you tomorrow where we end up......

No comments:

Post a Comment