ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 22 March 2012

Nothing to report really


You may have noticed I have not been at my computer recently filling in my blog, well there's not really much to report. Most days my housekeepers take me to the beach for my morning exercise and winter is now behind us with the mornings certainly warming up. Not that I intend going in for a swim though!
The beach is full of pebbles and lots of wood etc. washed up over the winter, so I have to be a  bit careful in my run about.  I heard the "guv" say that in a few weeks that globe travelling dog "Lucky" is due to come back to Greece with the guy he looks after.  I am looking forward to that so he can tell me about his adventures!



2 comments:

  1. Excellent Rosie. Yep, we arrive just over two weeks today. As a matter of interest I have no children, are you up for it. Iv'e been done but we could have a practice perhaps.
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was "up for it" but they got me as well!!

    Don't think you with no " undercarriage" and me with an "empty fuselage" will get into the mile high club!

    ReplyDelete