ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Having a "Ferry Good Time""



Igoumenitsa was quite interesting for me as there were quiet a few homeless dogs around. I remember when I was homeless and hungry so I allowed the Guv to give one of them a bit of my meat. Saying that I had to keep them at bay a bit in case they thought they could come on holiday with us as well!
The last time I went on a ferry we had the human kennel on wheels with us, so we stayed in that. This time however my people had reserved a cabin and I was allowed in as well, gee I was glad they remembered my bed so I did not have to sleep on the floor.

On the deck some Ozzie woman came and spoke to the Guv, she asked if I was a "seeing dog". Now I thought she meant a SEA Dog, but I guess by what the Guv said she meant Dog for the Blind.  These Ozzies are silly, cos' if the Guv could not see he would have a white stick not a white dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment