ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 2 June 2012

Ciao, bow,wow....

click on photo to enlarge

Humans do some odd things don't they?  Now when I try and climb trees, or climb over walls the Guv shouts at me, but take a look at the human the Guv photographed climbing on the ferry. I was told he was the pilot, but clearly not as intelligent as us dogs if he thought he could get a ship to fly !

click on photo to enlarge

I know the Guv was born in Barry, so when I heard we were sailing there from Greece I thought it was to his birth town. I knew I was wrong when I heard the people speaking, they did not sound like he does, this was BARI in Italy.  So when I met a few canines it was definitely a case of  "Ciao Bow Wow"








No comments:

Post a Comment