ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Wooden Dog?

click on photo to enlarge

Another day, another walk, there certainly are lots of parks in and around Llandrindod Wells. This morning we had a good walk around Rock Park. The Guv told me that many years ago in the Victorian era it was very fashionable for wealthy members of the public to come here and "take the waters", as there is apparently a mineral spring. We'll look at that tomorrow. Meanwhile I came across this big piece of tree trunk / root that I decided to investigate.
Now the Guv said its looks like a dog lying down......
so I tried it out !!!!!

click on photo to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment