ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 15 June 2012

I'll keep them away !

click on photo to enlarge

I was beginning to think it never stopped raining in Wales, in fact I was fast becoming a "soggy doggy"! 

Now whilst my housekeepers have a good garden at the rear of the house here in Wales, I'm not as free as in my garden in Greece.  I think it might have something to do with the fact that I jumped the fence to see the dog next door. He's quite a big Alsation type canine and all I wanted to do was to play, but he ran off indoors when I started to speak to him......

Guess I'll have to be contented with guarding the front of the house, I bet I can get the postman to run off as well !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment