ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 4 June 2012

Feeling sheepish....

click photo to enlarge

Before I get back to telling you about my trip here I must tell you about my morning walkies. Now in Greece you know I get taken to the beach most days, well it appears there are no beaches near my home here in Wales, but at the back of the house there are massive open fields and common land. At first I got a bit upset thinking I had become a "common dog" but as the Guv let me run about there, but I soon realised just how free I was and no worries about poison being put down to harm me.
Its good as I also can play hide & seek, you see I blend in with these woolly things extremely well and they appear to be everywhere!  I'm told I am not allowed to play chase with them though, so being good I don't, but one of the young ones had the cheek to chase me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment