ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 3 June 2012

Its Magic !


After docking at Bari in Italy we were in for a long drive to Cesena, with a few stops on the way for, well normal things and of course lunch.  The Guv had fresh cuttle fish (I thought you humans only gave that to budgies) but the Misses does not eat fish so she had chicken!  I thought I would wait until evening just in case I get as big as they are!
Now we stopped at a very new human kennel building, and it had three "Magic Cupboards" that I was most impressed with.  I went inside one of them with the Guv and the doors closed. Inside was all mirrored so I could check my appearance was up to my normal standard. Then when the doors opened again there was a whole new world outside, totally changed from the one that was there when we went in the cupboard..........real MAGIC I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment