ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 3 June 2012

Watch Dog........


I just had to write another blog today to tell you all just how excited I was that the Guv allowed me to watch the Queen's celebration  pageant on the Thames. What made it much better for me was that I could watch it in the lounge in front of the fire at my house instead of my fur getting soaked by going to London and having to dodge all the cats & dogs that fell out of the sky!

Well I heard the Guv say it was raining cats & dogs in London !




No comments:

Post a Comment