ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 16 July 2012

Down Rover.....

click on photo to enlarge

Last Friday I heard my people saying they were off out for dinner with quite a lot of friends in Hereford and the "Misses" said she was taking Rover!  Now I thought how dare they take another dog instead of me......but I was got ready to go as well, and no sign of any other canines anywhere.  Then all was made clear "Rover" was another of the Guv's tin boxes on wheels.  Stupid name any way............

No comments:

Post a Comment