ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 13 July 2012

Mountain dog ?

click on photo to enlarge

Some of you will know that in Greece canines like me are used as hunting dogs, and I thought when the Guv bought me my "barbour" that matched his we would be going off hunting.  WRONG, this mountain walk thing we go on very morning seems to have made him into a "mountain-man!" So much so he sold the blue tin box on wheels and bought this one.  He told the "Misses" that it was better as it was a four wheel drive, but he did not fool me, I knew the other had four wheels also. Had to keep watch on those pesky woollen bags with legs though, they keep creeping up on me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment