ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 26 July 2012

Cymru Am Byth

click on photo to enlarge

Well it looks like summer has actually arrived in Wales at last !  The Guv put away his raincoat and actually got his T-shirts out, and me...well being a fair maiden I thought I had better protect my delicate blond hair with a hat......
I have had quite a lot of adventures over the last few days being taken out in the tin box on wheels with a dogs name, meeting several friends of the Guvs & the Misses and being allowed into their homes for a good sniff about. 
However I think tomorrow I'm in for it!  I hear we are going to the dog doctors.......

No comments:

Post a Comment