ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 3 July 2012

I got "fitted up" !

click photo to enlarge

Panic, panic did I panic....YES.  I heard my people say something about me and "barbers". Now when I go out on my morning walk across the downs I can see some of the woollen sacks on four legs have been to the barbers and lost their nice warm coats. Its no wonder with the weather here they wander about shouting "brrrr...brrrr, as well as barr...barr. 
However I think I misunderstood, (odd this English language) as I did not get my coat shorn but we ended up going to the doggy shop and I got a nice warm, waterproof BARBOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment