ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 28 July 2012

Limited access

click photo to enlarge

If you are one of my regular readers you will know my blogs have been rather spasmodic over the recent weeks.  Well this is because over here in the UK I can only get limited access to my computer. This is because the Guv and the Misses keep hogging the laptop !
However currently they have gone out and left me alone, so I am making the most of it, getting comfy on their bed (don't tell though!) and catching up on the news.

Just one more week in the UK and I'm off on a grand tour of mainland Europe and back to my homeland, Greece.


No comments:

Post a Comment