ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 10 August 2012

F1 Dog (or something like that)

click on photo to enlarge

You know how the Guv and me like cars, well today was a real treat as we went to the museum at the Le Mans 24 hour circuit. There was only one major problem for me, they would not let me in!
I tried telling them that I'm a real F1 dog, (I know I am because the Guv often calls me something of an F Dog), but they were having any of it........Guess I'll have to be contented looking at the Guvs photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment