ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 13 September 2012

A bridge too far?

click on photo to enlarge

Its hot, I'm hungry and the Misses wants to look around this place called Aubusson!  Well I think I'll just wait here until she has finished and take a rest.

Apparently this town was once famous for making tapestries, now I thought those were things served with drinks in Spanish tavernas, or is that pastries?  No I sure its tapestries.........Uh, not sure what she thinks she will find though as she wants one to hang on the wall.......bit sticky I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment