ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 1 October 2012

I hate Italian sites


click on photos to enlarge

I definitely hate Italian camp sites! After our trip through France and staying at some great sites this was a nightmare. My people were far from happy as the site was real busy and none too clean. Unfortunately nearly all the sites in this part of Italy were so big the Guv had little choice.

It was a shame really as the welcome we received was first class and whats more the girl at the reception gave my people a present for me, a pink plastic bone with a roll of "doggy do" bags inside.


The site had its own park for me to play in, but I had to wait my turn as the black mutt got there first....and I'm not sharing with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment