ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 November 2012

Home at last....

click on photo to enlarge

Finally we got off the ferry and I'm back in my homeland (Greece). The Guv decided not to rush down to my house but to camp again at Kalo Alysos just outside Patra.  In fact we drove from Igoumenitsa, stopped for a drink and walk about on the way, set up camp in Kato Alysos went to the beach front for a walk about and saw our ferry just approaching Patra....we certainly beat it!



No comments:

Post a Comment