ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 6 December 2012

Its getting colder


Some of my regular readers will remember when I went to the UK the folks I look after bought me this barbour owing to the cold and rain.  Well as from today it looks like I might need to wear it here in Greece!

The winter rains have set in and yesterday there was snow on the mountains opposite. The rain really hampers my patrolling the land for my people as I hate getting wet.............

No comments:

Post a Comment