ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas

(click on photos to enlarge)


Now once again the people I look after have made me wear these funny head things.  I tolerate it because it seems to amuse them and I get to open the food parcels they bought me !


Mind you what's with all the wrapping?  I'd have been just as
excited if the food was put in my dish as normal!


I was right, its food.....mind you not sure of the shape, still
nom, nom, nom, nom......


OK, its now posing time for photos with the "Misses" on the 
balcony in the sun.....
Merry Christmas 2012 from Greece

(come on Guv, take the photo quick I can't  hold this smile for long!)


No comments:

Post a Comment