ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 24 January 2013

Kiss,kiss, kiss


I'm bored!  The weather here in Greece has been rather cold of late and the rainy season is has set in. Now that means fewer walks on the beach with the "Guv"   Over the last two days I've curled up in front of the fire to keep warm, mind you the Guv moans about that.  This is because the government in Greece as put massive taxes on heating oil which is now 1.34E per litre!

Well I had better help him out making some money......bet I'll earn more than he would doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment