ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 27 January 2013

Rain, rain go away

Click on photo to enlarge

Because I live in Greece most people think I can sit out in the sun all day, every day.  Well this proves they are wrong......it rains here too, and boy when it rains it RAINS.  I don't like the wet, the thunder nor the lightening, in  fact I don't like water at all! Saying that its even worse on a windy day like today.........

Gee am I glad the Guv bought me this rain coat in Britain, now how do I get him to buy me a LIFE-JACKET?

No comments:

Post a Comment