ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 14 January 2013

We wus robbed!


Some times I do despair about the people I look after!  The other night twice I had to bark them awake only to be told to keep quite and go back to bed. Uh I thought I do my job as night watch-dog and get told to shut up.

Now you may not know that during the day I normally save some of my "munchies" on my sun lounger that I sleep on on the balcony to eat as and when I get hungry.  Well up I get the following morning, go outside and there they were GONE!

I WUS ROBBED during the night!

Search as I did the munchies had all been taken, cleaned out I was!  Two Christmas present munchies, my pigs ear, two "Orlando" chicken strips, my bone made out of pork hide and my markies.  ALL GONE!

Now if they had listened to me during the night I would have got whatever was out there and ATE THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment