ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 January 2013

I smell GREAT !


Well it looks as if the rest of this week is going to be dry here in Greece.  That means even more time on the beach in the mornings with the Guv.  I had great fun this morning running up and down the beach in the sand, then I found some great spelling fox poo to roll in without the Guv seeing me.  Don't think he was very impressed though.  I got good and sorted out and cleaned with those awful smelly wet tissues you humans use.......uh no where near as nice as the fox poo smell !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment