ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 7 March 2013

Not much doing....


There really has not been much to report since I wrote my last blog.  Like normal I go out most mornings for a run on the beach and I have been out with my housekeepers a few times to the local taverna for morning coffee or breakfast, but that's all!

Mind you the shooting season is now over and I do see far more of my canine friends roaming around.  I bet they have been thrown out by Mr Greek like I was a few years back,  I know my people would help them if they could as often they give them some of my food!  I guess I should not mind as I do get more than I can eat.......



No comments:

Post a Comment